Many a times we face the situation when we somehow lose the passwords to the memory cards we own. There are no easy solutions to fix this problem and most often, it is impossible to recover stolen password. Here we will present to you an ingenious method, which when used properly lets you reset the password and give you access to the entire files in less than couple of minutes. So if you’ve got a memory card that’s locked, this is the guide for you.
We will be using a program called X-Plore which is a free explorer for mobiles. Click here to download the android version from google play or here to visit the official site from where you can download it to any other mobiles.
- Now that you have download the app, go ahead and install it on your device.
- Open X-Plore and click the 0 (Zero) and check the coloumn that reads “show the system files“.
- Go to this path: C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
- Press the 3 (Three) button to set it to Hex-Viewer mode
- In the third coloumn, there is a line of code like this:
! TMSD02G (c??"?x???6? 2?6?2?6)
- The characters between the ? symbols can be read together to get the password.
- In this case, the password is 62626.
That’s it, you’ve successfully recovered your password. Hopefully this post will be off help to you guys out there. Thanks for reading.