* The text should be in one horizontal line.
* Then save file as "checkantivirus.com" including quotation-marks. (not necessary to be same as this file name, but save it in extension . com
* After some seconds saving this file, your Anti-Virus should come with the message that this file is infected with virus asking permission for its deletion/clean.
* This file is secure and it’s not going to infect your computer in whatever way. It is a standard text developed by the European Institute for Computer Anti-virus Research (EICAR). Every Anti-Virus is programmed to load this file as a virus.
* If your Anti-Virus will not hack this file as a virus, a program will appear as DOS window with this text EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE.
* If this happens then you should probably find some other Anti-Virus up to date. It means that your PC might already being infected from viruses and your current Anti-Virus does not recognize them.
If you have any doubts,contact me at email@example.com